- A commitment to make sure your student attends most practices and round robins and that they arrive on time. We ask that you strive to prevent scheduling conflicts with other activities and events. Whenever a player misses a practice or round robin, their team suffers from their absence. We do understand that there may be times that a player will need to be absent from a practice or round robin. Each student must be picked up and dropped off at room 231 in Niwot or room 2017 in Frederick.
- Help us when we leave and return from the round robins. It is very important that we depart on time so that we will arrive at our destination on time. We will always try not to travel too late and too long. Delaying our departure could affect the safety, health and performance of each player, especially if we arrive late at night.
We also ask that you provide a way for us to contact you while we are away and when we return. We will call via cell phone about thirty minutes before we arrive back at the church to let you know when we will arrive.
- When we travel to round robins, we ask that you allow your student to participate in each part of the trip. The teams will perform better when they travel together, stay together, and experience the same things together.
When we go on a trip we ask that you:
- Allow your student to travel with the rest of the team.
- Allow your student to sleep with the rest of the team.
- Do not pull your student out for other activities.
- Let your student know that they must follow the same guidelines and rules as the rest of the team.
- We will need assistance in supervising the students and transporting them. We especially will need chaperones for the trip in May to Garden City, KS, as well as volunteers to help with the November round robin hosted by RMCC.
- We will need your financial support.
- Commit to giving monthly to the program as you are able.
- Provide snacks regularly for practice and when traveling. A snack rotation schedule will be provided by the third practice.
- Finally and most importantly, PRAY for your student, the sponsors and supporters of Bible Bowl. Prayer is a critical element in Bible Bowl. With prayer, this program has grown, been protected from harm and changed the life of every participating student. Let your student know that you are praying for them.